Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top Polish Posts for 2011. Have You Seen These?

I started this blog in April. Since then I have published 150 posts which I can't believe. I decided to see which were my top POLISH posts for the year by pageviews. Here they are (click on the link):

Top 11 Polish Posts for 2011 
(two tied for 8th, three tied for 6th)



 Also made my top polish picks for 2011.




Revlon polish that also made my top polish picks for 2011.

Some really cute polish! Now linked to reviews.
Please send pics of your fab nails to gotpearlsandpolish@gmail.com with your name and where you live. I would love to post more readers pics in 2012.

Essie polish that also made my top polish picks for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.