Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Polish Change: Ginger + Liz in Swagger

YESSSSS!!! My brother sent two Ginger + Liz polishes to me for my birthday!...Wait! You don't know who Ginger + Liz are?!?!? Sara Liz Pickett and Ginger Johnson are two African-American women who have created a phenomenal, vegan-friendly and toxin-free nail lacquer. Their polish, called the "Ginger + Liz Colour Collection," is full of colorful shades with attitude. With polish named Chase Me, I'm So Over Him, Boy Toy, and Take It Or Leave It, to name a few, this collection can give you a vibrant new perspective.

I asked my brother to get two bottles of G+L for my birthday. I had only one request and that was for Swagger (fly name, right?). I let him pick out the other. Guess which he chose? Boss Lady...So fitting, huh? Here's a pic- that's Boss Lady on the left.


Of course, I had to try Swagger first. And it did not let me down. This truly is a metallic color with rose gold undertones. The application process was so easy- in fact, I barely needed a second coat but applied anyway. The color is beautiful and ridiculously sexy. But don't take my word for it...

Indoor

 

Outdoor



So ridiculously SEXY...Definite P&P Please Do...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.