Monday, January 2, 2012

My Work Day Turned Out To Be Margaritas for Lunch

I was scheduled to go back to work today. As I'm driving in this morning, there was literally NO ONE on the road but me. When I got to work to see the parking lot look like this:


I was convinced that we were the only people in Atlanta going into the office today. 

But when I got there, someone was already there so I guess I didn't have the wrong day. But I did ask her, why we were at work when everyone else was clearly still in bed. LOL.

When my boss arrived, she realized that today was, in fact, the holiday and told us to go home. My boss, a co-worker and I decided to go have lunch at Uncle Julio's on Peachtree. And we each had a celebratory margarita for 2012. Peep the polish (you know I try to keep them fly too):

That's my thumb! ;-)


Cute, right? My co worker (middle) is actually rocking Rimmel London in Steel Gray which I bought her for Christmas teeheehee. I love it when a plan comes together...Besos, P&P. 





4 comments:

  1. Good for you. Though it was dead, I worked all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to the grind tomorrow though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaritas for lunch instead of working, love it! Great photo, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica! Yeah, definitely much better than working! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.