Monday, January 2, 2012

New Blog Direction for 2012


I had a chance to think long and hard about my blog over the holiday. Over the short 7ish months that I've been writing this blog, there were many times when I felt stifled by the topic. Don't get me wrong, as you can tell I really do love my Pearls and Polish but to be limited with only posting on those subjects was torture really weighing on me. I am not a nail artista nor do I want to be. I like nice colors on my nails and fly jewelry on my neck, wrist, etc. but my life is so much more than that. After all, just like my tag line says, I am a professional, "busy mom" and wife with a lot going on- like many of you. So although I will continue to make many posts along the lines of the blog title, there will also be other posts about my life, thoughts and family.  I also happen to love NBA basketball (I'm seriously like a fiend, you guys) and I have a lot to say about that too, especially on Twitter (follow me!). I hope that you will continue to read, follow and share. Either way, I wish you a happy and fulfilling 2012, perlas!...Besos, P&P. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.