Monday, June 20, 2011

I Love to Stack

I was perusing through Facebook and stumbled upon an online shop called GlamshopOnline that launched TODAY. Of course, I had to check it out...Although it was clearly very glamour-ful (is that a word?), you know I was looking for something with pearls. I did come across this bracelet stack- did I tell you I LOVE to stack?? Anyway, this stack included all of my favorites- pearls, gold, sparkles and cheetah!! What more could a girl ask for? Check it out!



Hot, right?

And, this is clearly high on the "jingle jangle"scale (so important to me LOL). I don't know if I'm the only one who uses that phrase but that's the sound that your bracelets make when they knock against each other. I love that sound!

You can check out the store at www.glamshoponline.com...And oh yeah, shipping is FREEEEEE!!...Besos, P&P.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!

    We're adding more items to our pearl collection this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glam Shop Online! Please let me know when you add more pearls. I'd love to see what else you have...Besos, P&P.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.