Monday, May 30, 2011

Sally Hansen "Salon Effects" and My New Ring

Hi perlas! I hope you are all having a fabulous and relaxing Memorial Day. If you saw my video from last week, you know that I purchased Sally Hansen's Salon Effects at CVS. For those of you who don't know, those are the nail polish strips that you stick onto your nails. Check out my video review...and my new two-finger pearl ring (yay!)


Here are some photos of my nails with the Salon Effects in Laced Up:




 And here is a pic of my new fab ring from Macy's- it makes me smile (teehee).




 ...Besos, P&P.


4 comments:

  1. I thought so too!...Besos, P&P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute just add a clear coat and there on forever !peace lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren! Thanks so much for the comment. Maybe that's the part that I missed- a top coat. They didn't mention that in the directions. Next time I will def try that to see if it cuts down on the chipping...Besos, P&P.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.