Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nail Dilemma: I'm in a Wedding on Saturday

I'm in a wedding this weekend. It's in Mississippi... I'll let that sink in for a minute.

Anyway, I'm the maid of honor. I have been stru-guh-ling with trying to decide which nail color I should rock. I need to figure out colors for both toes AND feet.


I only have one requirement:

I have to look fly.

Easy enough, right?

So this is the dress, I'm wearing...


Cute, right?



I'm wearing a black satin peep toe shoe...I tried to find a pic but couldn't.

It's an evening wedding.

If you've been reading my blog, you know that I love making a statement with my nails. Please help me pick a color.

Here are the options:

Hands:
  1. Red (and if red, what shade?)
  2. Deep purple
  3. Silver/Gray
  4. French or nude (haven't done that in awhile!)
Feet:
  1. Dark green
  2. Deep purple
  3. Red
  4. Navy blue

Leave your picks in the comments...HELP ME!!...Besos, P&P.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.