Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Polish Change: Essie in Sand Tropez

I had to travel to Boston on business this week. I didn't have the chance to do my nails before I left. Being the polish addict that I am, I stuffed around seven bottles of polish in my 1 quart plastic bag so that I could get them on the plane. I brought the entire French Affair collection by Essie as well as OPI in Mermaid's Tears because I planned on trying to do a marble style.

I have not had the chance to try the marble style yet but I did apply two coats of Essie in Sand Tropez  (get it?). I continue to be so impressed with not only the ease of the application of Essie polish but also the length of time that it takes to dry. Essie polishes dry quickly and are resilient to nicks. Sand Tropez is a pretty putty color. 
It's great when you want something neutral.



What do you think of the color?...Oh and by the way, in Boston, they sell OPI polish in CVS!!!...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.