Thursday, November 10, 2011

Perfect Christmas Green

So I'm a little over a month early but at least I know what color I  will be rocking for Christmas. Confetti in My Favorite Martian is a fab sparkly green that is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. (But as my daughter was quick to tell me, its not for Thanksgiving. She thinks I need to wear something in the brown-red family for Turkey Day. Ok, Summer. LOL.)

This really is a gorgeous green with flecks of gold. And not too much sparkle, just enough for you to look at your hands and say "ooh la la."

I must admit that I was afraid after I put on the first coat because it was very (I mean  EXTREMELY) sheer. I wasn't satisfied until I got to the third coat- then of course I did another (you know how I do).  What do you think?









I love it. This is one of my new favs. Confetti has some nice colors and its only $1.99 at that drug store with three letters- grrrrrr (post coming soon about my issues with that place that I refuse to name).  Here's another color you may like from Confetti....Besos, P&P.





2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous pea green. I don't think I have one like that. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.