Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Woeful Wednesday: R.I.P Heavy D


My heart is so heavy. Every birthday I sing "Happy birth- ba-diddly, diddly, diddly, dee" like you used to on 98.7 Kiss back in the day. I was so excited when you were on the BET Awards just a few weeks ago. Without you, there is no Biggie, no Rick Ross. You are who every big guy is compared to when they can move ;-). My ten year old daughter heard some of your music this morning. She loved the "you're a chicken McNugget and I'm a Big Mac" line. She also said that she likes hip hop from our generation much better than current rap music. She said that she can actually say the words (no profanity)... It's so ironic that your last tweet was "Be Inspired." After all, you inspired so many. I and your other countless fans will continue to "be inspired" and inspire others in your memory...Anyway, just thought you should know. Rest In Peace, Heavy D. You will be missed.....Muchisimos besos, Isadora.
                                                                        

Source: MTV.com








Source: billboard.com











Source: usatoday.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.