Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Polish Change: Barielle in Slate of Affairs

Hi perlas! So this is my first review since my brief hiatus (sorry about that). I've still been doing my nails so I have some catch up to do! I figure that while I'm recovering from oral surgery, this is a great time for me to post since I am confined to my house (I look like a chipmunk from the swelling- NOT cute...actually its a mix of chipmunk and the guy from the movie "Mask" with Cher LOL). 

So a month or two ago, I ordered several nail polishes from ULTA.com, one of which was Barielle in Slate of Affairs. Some of you may not have heard of Barielle but it is another great brand with polish around $8. I just wish I could find it in more retail outlets in Atlanta.

I really like Slate of Affairs. It's a great color a mix of gray and blue. The dominant color really depends on the light. The polish is high shine and lasts. The application was easy and smooth.

Here is the color as shown from the Barielle website:




Click for my pics. As you can tell the color changes depending on the lighting. 






It's a really pretty blue/gray (and satisfies my current blue obsession). Definite P&P Please Do...Besos, P&P.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.