Thursday, September 1, 2011

DP #46: Venus Williams

Good morning, perlas! I don't know if you've heard but Venus Williams withdrew from the U.S. Open shortly before her second round match announcing that she has been diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome, an autoimmune disorder with symptoms like fatigue and joint pain. I thought it perfect to feature her as today's DP as she is an awesome embodiment of hardwork, perseverance and success. Let's keep her in our prayers.


"Some people say that I have an attitude- Maybe I do. But I think that you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does- that makes you a winner right there."
- Venus Williams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.