Thursday, September 1, 2011

Polish Change: butter LONDON in Diamond Geezer

Some time ago, I took a poll to see which color  you wanted to see from my ULTA haul. The majority of the votes selected Diamond Geezer by butter LONDON. butter LONDON is a company out of the UK. They promote themselves as being "3 free"meaning they are formulated without the use of the harmful ingredients like Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP or Parabens. In fact, butter LONDON was the first company to sell non-toxic nail lacquer in the United States. 

I was really excited about trying butter LONDON. The colors on their website are beautiful and full. I decided to go with Diamond Geezer because I wanted to try something in silver/platinum. 

Here is a pic from their website:



The polish was definitely shiny and platinum. I give them that...but honestly, I wasn't as impressed with this polish as I wanted to be. The application was kind of uneven. I'm not sure if it was the metallic color or the fact that I am not a professional manicurist but my nails left a bit to be desired...especially when it cost $14.

Check out my pics:





I haven't given up on butter LONDON yet though. There are so many other colors that I want to try like: Pearly Queen, Chimney Sweep, Victoriana, Blagger. I could go on and on. I'll definitely let you know how they turn out.

You can check out their colors at the butter LONDON website at www.butterlondon.com.

Do you have a metallic platinum polish that you love? I'd love to try it...Besos, P&P.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.