Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Find: Pearls at Soleful Style

This weekend, the air conditioning went out in my house. Ughhh!!! Needless to say, my family and I were burning up! On Saturday evening, my two-year old son and I went in search of fans to cool off the house. In our quest for fans, I stumbled upon a pleasant surprise- a boutique called Soleful Style. Honestly, I had passed this store on multiple occasions taking my daughter to and from school since it opened in November but the timing was never right for me to stop in. Well, on Saturday, the timing was perfect!

Let me start by saying that this boutique's focus is on shoes, hence the name. However, there was also a fabulous selection of accessories including handbags and jewelry. Of course, my eyes lit up when I saw that she had some really cute faux pearl pieces. And the prices were so affordable. Check out a couple of the things that I was lusting for:

Fab Cocktail Ring

Necklace and earring set... I don't think you can really see it but intermixed within the pearls are balls of rhinestones. Can you see them? OMG! This necklace was sooooo HOT.


I had the pleasure of meeting the owner, LaKisha, who is an Atlanta native. She was very nice and I told her about Pearls and Polish. She is supposed to send photos of another fab necklace and when she does I will definitely post. Anyway, if you are in the East Point area, definitely check out Soleful Style. She also had some really cute shoes and handbags. Soleful Style is located at 3192 East Main Street in East Point, GA. If you happen to go, please mention Pearls and Polish so she will know who sent you...Besos, P&P.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree!!! Soleful Style has been a blessing to me. I love to shop and boutique's ar my way to relax. Just having a boutique on my side of town, with fabulous fashion and most importantly reasonable prices!! I treat Soleful Style as if it's my two week policy for living life! Every two weeks I get my hair done, every two weeks I get my nails done, every two weeks I try a new restaurant. Now every two weeks I shop Soleful Styles! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yoshina! I love, love, love your "two week policy." You soooo deserve it. Thanks for the comment. Keep shining, perla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring Soleful Style on Pearls and Polish. I truly love your concept. I haven't forgotten about the other pics I promised. The blog is neat, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LaKisha, my pleasure! I look forward to receiving your other pics. Im glad you like the blog! Keep shining, perla!...Besos, P&P.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.