Friday, July 8, 2011

Polish Change: OPI in Spark de Triomphe (from Serena's collection)

Let's cut to the chase, perlas. OPI in Spark de Triomphe is so freakin' FLY- its ridiculous. I don't know if you have an issue with glittery polish because I do. It just never seems like its "full-bodied" enough. I know that's a drinking term but its the best term that I could think of (I bet you know what I mean lol). It always seems just a tad bit too thin. It doesn't cover the nail line enough. It just doesn't seem like it can stand on its own... Well, let me tell you, perlas, I did not have that problem here. Your nails are really dipped in gold (even though it says silver) glitter. And not in a cheesy, middle-school kind of way. This glitter is for the grown and sexy!

Inside (no flash)
Spark de Triomphe is marketed as a silver glitter but it always looks gold to me. I don't know if its my skin tone or what. But I'm not mad either way. The polish is fabulous. 

It actually came in a two pack with the white Shatter. HATED IT! No seriously. It didn't seem right to put anything on top of this gold (ahem silver) goodness but I tried it, just for you ladies... and immediately removed it. Not cute, girls. SMH... If you can, just pick up the Spark polish by itself. 


Outside (no flash)




Gorgeous, right!??!?!

Serena's collection is hard to find. For those in the ATL, I found it at Tanger Outlets in Locust Grove at Beauty Express (I go there a lot, huh? lol). 

This polish seriously makes me smile. Kinda feels like Dorothy's shoes but on my fingers (and not in red)...ok maybe a little bit of a stretch but when you put it on, you'll see ;-)

Until next time...Besos, P&P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.