Saturday, July 9, 2011

FLY Polish Adjustment: OPI in Spark de Triomphe with Cream Tips

I wanted to jazz up my glittery nails (if that's possible), so this is what I did.



I applied Essie in Limo Scene on the tips. FLY, right??

Now there seems to be some variation of color for Limo Scene- white vs. pink. I have the white version. This is not a stark white but more of a creamy white. This took three coats of Limo Scene to get it to where I wanted because it is a bit sheer.

So instead of picking up the white Shatter to go with Spark de Triomphe, grab a creamy white for the tips...And it's really easy to do, perlas (video coming).

Have a great weekend!...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.