Monday, April 11, 2011

Polish Change: ORLY Green Apple

Oh what a difference a day makes, perlas! So I'm sorry but I could not take that yellow on my hands. I know that I said that I would give it a couple of days but I couldn't. I will say that I could definitely rock the yellow on my toes though... Instead of giving up completely on Orly, I decided to try another color that I bought last week. OMG! I love, love, love it! The color is called "Green Apple" and it's just as sweet and sour as it sounds. This green is the perfect shade to compliment my brown skin. It's not loud nor is it too green. It is a fabulous green for Spring. Rock it on your fingers or your toes. Check out the pics that I took:

Outdoor


Indoor





Definite P&P Please Do! What do you think?...Besos, P&P.

2 comments:

  1. I like that. I think bold colors on toes are beautiful. I sometimes rock an American Manicure and do the bright colors on my toes. You really have my mind ticking because I am trying to figure out what my signature style will be this Spring/Fall. I know I want to play with color I just have to decide if I am going to do nude hands for day to day activities and go wild on weekends or do bright colors on both this season. It would be out of my comfort zone but I think it will be really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawn! Start off slow with the brights on toes. Then when you find a fab color switch to the fingers. Im going to do about two polish changes per week so you will def be able to see some awesome colors to choose. Thanks so much for the comment. Keep shining, perla!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.