Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer's Summer Nails- Week 1

So now that school is officially out, I have decided to let my daughter, Summer,  experiment with her nails. She is only nine so there won't be anything elaborate or crazy...and there definitely won't be any red (for more on that click here). But she really enjoys nail color, so I figured that this would be the best time for her to experiment.

This past week, I had to get two new "knock sensors" replaced in my truck in order to pass the Emissions test (insert all types of expletives here for my true sentiments). So my daughter and I brought nail polish (along with multiple electronics, magazines, etc.) to the shop since we were going to be there for several hours. I told her that she could pick any color that she wanted. This is what she chose:


Pink and green, of course. The pink is Essie in Status Symbol and the green is Revlon in Emerald City (I actually did a review of Emerald City here).


Can't wait to see what she selects next week!...Besos, P&P. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.