Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pearl Picks from The Bombshell Boutique

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how I came across The Bombshell Boutique (or how she found me) but I can't remember for the life of me. Anyway, this online store has some really hot faux pearl pieces that are reasonably priced- with FREE shipping, I might add. Here are a few pieces that I thought you might want to see.

For those of you who have been reading my blog since the beginning, you know that I LOVE pearls and gold (click here to see post). Check this out!




Hot, right???...Or this three strand set...


She has a lot of options...




And this is Shelly, she's the owner- you betta rock your pearls, lady!!


The Bombshell Boutique also sells maxi dresses, handbags and all types of other jewelry and accessories. Really cute stuff, ladies! Click here to check her out!...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.