Thursday, April 14, 2011

Daily Pearl #1

Good morning, perlas! I am incorporating a new aspect into my blog and that is the "Daily Pearl." Every morning, I will highlight a motivational, inspirational, or thought-provoking quote. There will not be any commentary or explanation from me. The quote will stand on its own for you to interpret and incorporate into who you are as you look introspectively on your journey through life. 

I wanted my very first quote to come from, in my opinion, one of the most inspiring and powerful African-American women to ever walk this earth, Harriet Tubman. 

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."


Keep shining, perlas!...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.