Thursday, April 14, 2011

Polish Changes- P&P and Its Fab Readers

Yep, its that time again. Time for another polish change. This time I wanted to go dark. I love, love, love dark nail polish. I chose OPI in Siberian Nights which is a deep purple. Purple is one of my favorite colors and looks good on all skin tones. I love this polish. Check out the pics:


 

I am so excited because two fab perlas sent me pics of their own polish changes! Check out Michelle B. in Boston. She chose OPI in Brisbane Bronze which I think is so fierce. You need to be on the beach somewhere wearing that polish, perla!


And check out Dawn S. in Union City, GA rocking OPI in Sparkl-icious. Love the sparkles, perla!!


I guess we were all feeling OPI this week!...I would love to see what you're rocking! Send your pics to gotpearlsandpolish@gmail.com with your name, your city and the brand/name of the polish that you are wearing. Keep shining, perlas!...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.