Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer's Summer Nails- Polish Pick #2

My daughter LOVES orange. The last time we were in Target, I let her pick out a color for her nails. This is what she chose.


I think it was a great choice. I love the color and it dried REALLY fast. It is NYC Quick Dry Nail Polish in Spring Street (221). 


I'm actually going to use it on myself one of these days! 

And BTW I didn't realize that NYC polish had so many cute colors! I'm definitely going to pick up a few other colors- and yes, the fact that the polish names all had something to do with NYC definitely had something to do with it. LOL...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.