Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wrist Candy

I am always on the hunt for different types of pearl jewelry. I must admit that I have so much of the expected that I was getting a bit bored of pearls (horrors, I know). That has really been the reason that my pearl posts have been few and far between.

I came across these two bracelets which have re-ignited my spark for pearls.

This is a bracelet made from rare freshwater Keishi pearls. Keep in mind, perlas, that you don't always have to stick to the usual round or semi round pearls. Different- I like.

Source: Bijouler.com




I love this next bracelet. These are AAA freshwater pearls that range in size from 3mm- 9mm.  I actually have a faux version of it that also includes gold beads- dope. So feminine but with a little sass. (You all should know by now that I'm all about that.)

Source: Bijouler.com
What do you think of these bracelets?...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.