Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Back: Summer's (Summer) Nails

I started doing my daughter's nails again. Yesterday, Summer and I went to a beauty supply store to look for polish because I'm pretty bored of the selection in drug stores. We decided to purchase a few from a brand called "Ruby Kisses" because they had some really cute colors and they were only 99 cents. Summer chose two colors: a pinky purple and a blue called "Blues Clue" (no lawsuit here- LOL). 

She decided to start off with "Blues Clue." It turned out to be really fly. Check out the pics:


She's working on her hand modeling technique LOL.



Cute, right? But peep the fly watch that she wanted to make sure was in the pic!


I really like the color. Hopefully, the powers that be at her school won't have anything to say about it. She already has a really strict uniform so I think this is one way that she can express herself. 

Oh, the watch is a "Baby G" which she got this year for her 10th birthday (can you tell we love watches in the P&P household?). She's definitely a trend setter in the fifth grade LOL! Not to mention so smart

Want to see more of Summer's nails? Check out these pics of her pink/green and orange polish over the summer.

Have you ever tried Ruby Kisses?...Besos, P&P.



2 comments:

  1. I like the color. AND the watch, lol. I have 1 Ruby kisses polish, but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to make sure that Summer sees your comment! LOL...Let me know what you think of RK when you try it. Thanks for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.