Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Stab at Marble Nails

This past week, my bestie and I tried a technique called "Marble Nails." We tried a variety of colors and nail brands. We actually made a tutorial video but unfortunately for some reason it didn't work (I'm working on another video this weekend). This technique is pretty simple and the nails come out AWESOME.
It seriously looks like something that you had done at the salon! Check out a few of the pics:


This is Essie in Sand Tropez and OPI in Mermaid's Tears and Chocolate Shakespeare. Beautiful!


This is Essie in Coat Azure, French Affair, and Sand Tropez.

This is a variety of shades and brands.

What do you think?...Be on the lookout for my video- I will post this weekend...Besos, P&P. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.