Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top Pearl Posts of 2011. Did You Miss Any?

I started this blog in April. Since then I have published 150 posts which I can't believe. I decided to see which were my top PEARL posts for the year by pageviews. Here they are (click on the link):

Top 11 #Pearl Posts

 
 


 

 
4. My New Pearls from the Bombshell Boutique
It's crazy to see those pics and how much my hair has grown since then. That was my last big cut- 100% natural now! It wasn't hard to do the cut but being patient for my hair to get back to the length it was (midback) wow- its TORTURE!

 

Here's to shining in 2012!

Did you see these?

Top Polish Posts for 2011
Need Some Motivation for 2012
P&P's Top Polish Picks for 2011


See you next year!...Besos, P&P.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.