Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My New Pearls from The Bombshell Boutique

So a few weeks back, I raved about a fab new online boutique that I found through Facebook, The Bombshell Boutique. (I featured a couple of pieces that you can find here.) Well, I actually went ahead and ordered the pearl (faux) and gold ensemble. DOPE! And quick delivery! Not to mention, it was $10 off!

First of all, it came in this cute drawstring bag with gold stars on it! Heehee! That made me happy...ahh the simple things.



Here are pics of me wearing the ensemble...(well not the earrings- too dressy for my outfit yesterday)









Of course, I added a couple of my other pearl bracelets to stack it up just a little ;-)



Really cute, right?!?!...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.