Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Find- Pearl Hair Accessories

OK so like every mother in the U.S., I was running errands this Saturday morning. My daughter's softball game was canceled so I had the chance to get out early and get some shopping done. Of course, I made my way again to Dollar Tree because they have these french toast bites that my son absolutely loves! Anyway, I went to look in the hair section for more headbands for my daughter (did I mention I'm also borderline obsessed with hair accessories? lol). And what did I find??? Yes, three more pearl headbands. All are from a company named Le Pearl. These I felt are a bit more grown up so I have modeled them myself. Check them out!!

The first one on the left is a two strand pearl headband. The part that goes around the back of your head is elastic so it fits snugly. In addition, it really pulls the hair when you slide it on. As you can see, its really cute. P&P Please Do!


The headband in the middle is black lace with pearls sewn into the material kind of like a garter belt. I wasn't too sure about this one but bought it anyway because I wanted mis perlas to see it. It's not really my cup of tea but check it out- I put two pics because I felt you needed to see both to get the gist.



And lastly, the headband on the right is a thick band made of up pearls. It really holds the hair back and looks cute while doing so.  Again, there is elastic in the back so you just slide it on and it fits snugly. Definite P&P Please Do!


And guess what? I also found the same headband from last week click here but this location had a 2-pack with a white and pink pearl headband (as opposed to two white). Cute! (Like how you can see my thumb in my new love, Essie in Coat Azure! ;-) (click here for my review on Coat Azure)


The best thing about all of these headbands is that they cost $1!!! You can get one for every female in your family!! I still can't get over that!...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.