Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Found The Cutest "Pearl" Headband


Good morning, Perlas! Just a quick post about this awesome find that I made at Dollar Tree, of all places. Check out this adorable "pearl" headband that I got for my pearl princess daughter. (No, it is never to early to start their collection.) It looks absolutely adorable in her hair, as you can see. And best of all, it doesn't look overly fake or plastic-y (is that a word?).  And on top of that, you get two headbands for $1! Can't beat that!...Besos, P&P.

2 comments:

  1. You are right it is never too early. My daughter's birthstone is Pearl so we have no excuse. I hope the Dollar Tree out my way has those. I would be interested to see how they would look in my hair, I am a natural. It might be cute for the summer. I will definitely buy some though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawn! I found this headband at the Dollar Tree in the Cumberland area. I actually think they would look cute in natural hair. They are actually really tight on your head and will hold a style. Keep shining, perla!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.