Thursday, November 3, 2011

Polish Change: Milani in Lemongello

I bought Milani in Lemongello mostly because it reminded me of a joke from back in the day. You know the joke where the woman named her twins after lemon and orange Jell-0? Am I the only one who heard that?


Here are my pics:

Not so sunny pic

Sun warms the color up significantly.



Man, I keep trying. But I still continue to struggle with yellow.

I really don't like this color. It's a one and done for me. I'm taking it off the same day that I put it on. This color reminds me of  I promise I really do like yellow but a little better quality (not much though)....Don't get me wrong, I do like Milani though.

If you are looking for a yellow, Orly in Spark is a good option...Besos, P&P. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.