Friday, September 2, 2011

Spotlight on Blue: Milani in Dude Blue

Let me start off by saying that this is my first time using a Milani nail lacquer. I passed by their display several times in CVS, picked up a few of their colors on several occasions but never actually purchased...not quite sure why. It wasn't until I saw their tutorials on nail art technicques on their website that I really considered their brand to purchase. I like when companies provide tips- really useful tips- to their customers (Kudos to Milani). I actually purchased two colors- a blue and a yellow- which I've had for weeks. Since my focus is on blue this month, I figured this would be the perfect time to try the blue shade.

Dude Blue is actually part of Milani's "Neon" Collection. Honestly, that threw me off a little because I don't really consider myself the neon type but my obsession for blue influenced the purchase. Well guess what, perlas??? I LOVE this color! It's really not as bright (neon) as I imagined that it would be. The application was great and the polish is so vibrant, full and shiny after two coats. I couldn't find my fav top coat but this polish really didn't need it from a shine perspective. Check out my pics!

Outside (no flash)



Inside my kitchen (no flash)


I really love, love, love this color! Definite P&P Please DO!

Your thoughts?...Any recos for blue colors that you love that I could highlight during the month of September?...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.