Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Who knew? It really is a miracle!

Preliminary Disclaimer: This post is not about "Pearls" or "Polish." I've got other stuff on my mind this morning.

Anyone who knows me knows that I have suffered from a dry and itchy scalp like forever. I swear I have tried every freakin product from prescription to Nizoral to Head and Shoulders and yeah even that BS T-Gel. Nothing has really worked....Anyway, so I always bring my own shampoo to the salon. I decided to try something new since nothing really worked anyway. This is what I picked up at...Actually I'm not going to tell you where I got it just because I'm disgusted with their stores in inner city areas. So you won't hear any more plugs from me. But you can find this at any drug store chain. Check it out!




Holy SNAP! Now I don't know who Dr. Miracle is. Quite frankly, I kinda looked down on this line because I thought it was a load of crap. But this stuff actually WORKS! My scalp is so clean and stays clean! Even my hair stylist and the shampoo ladies said they were going to recommend this for other clients. And it tingles- I love the tingly feeling. It's a shampoo and conditioner so its not as drying as some of the other shampoos. And it's great on natural hair- as mine is. And NO TANGLES... AND (to make this even better), my three year old son has been complaining about an itchy scalp. There was never anything actually on his scalp but he was always scratching. I washed his hair with this and voila GONE....Who knew?? Dr. Miracle's P&P Please Do....Besos, P&P.

UPDATE: A loyal reader contacted me directly to find out where I bought this Dr. Miracle's product. If you would like to know, please contact me directly at gotpearlsandpolish@gmail.com as I am no longer promoting that company /store on my blog. Muchos besos!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.