Thursday, July 14, 2011

My ULTA Package Came! YESSSSS!!!!

I decided to order some polish from ULTA.com on Sunday. I mainly wanted to order a Butter LONDON polish but went ahead and ordered a few more (you do remember that I'm an addict, right?). Anyway, my box came from ULTA today! YAY! So excited! Check it out!


Yay!...  I ordered another Essence color but it was not in stock so I will get that at a later date...I can't even remember what color it is though....

Anyway, this is what I ordered left to right:

- ULTA polish in Mint Condition
- Essence in Break Through
- Pixel in Till Im Blue Over Your

Which should I try first?? Let me know by taking the survey to the left...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.