Friday, April 8, 2011

Midday Moscato

So I felt we needed some "Midday Moscato" after my last post. So why not post some fab jewelry!!! Check out this necklace from one of P&P's newest twitter followers, @pearlsofjoycom. I love this necklace. I wanted to show something different- so let's start with BLACK pearls. To die for, OMG! I must add some black pearls to my collection. In case you were wondering (as I was, ummmmm how are they black?), black pearls are produced by black-lipped oysters in the South seas. In this case, they are Tahitian pearls. This is the "Baroque Tahitian Pearl Tin Cup Necklace." Long name, huh? But fab nonetheless. I like this necklace because its different from the normal pearl after pearl after pearl that we are used to seeing. The dainty link cable chain is a well-needed diversion from the traditional style.With this necklace, it almost looks like the pearls are hanging on their own around your neck. I love the simplicity of it....Besos, P&P.

2 comments:

  1. I been wanting a pair of black pearls forever. I am going to have to invest in some STAT. A pretty girl should be rocking pretty black pearls :). GREAT POST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, black pearls are a MUST have! Thanks for commenting...Besos, P&P.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.