Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Spotlight on Blue: Wet N Wild in Blue Wants to be a Millionaire

Ok, first of all, this weekend I went to CVS and bought four new bottles of blue polish. I actually had $15 in CVS ExtraCare and Beauty Bucks. Of course, I put all of that towards new polish- that's what its for, isn't it??? LOL. 

One of the colors that I picked up while perusing through the CVS by Greenbriar Mall (thumbs down for the Essie and Orly selection at that location BTW) was a pretty sparkly light blue shade by Wet n Wild called "Blue Wants to be a Millionaire." It was so pretty and happy in the bottle that I had to have it.




Once I got home and applied my normal base coat, the first coat was very sheer. It was almost all sparkles with just a hint of blue. I like color so that would not do for me. I applied two more coats and my normal top coat. The results are fabulous! I highly recommend this color. It's just the right combination of blue and sparkle awesomeness. It's sparkly but not annoying. Blue but not so overbearingly smurf-ish (word?). 

I've been wearing this color for a couple of days now (which is not the norm for me) and I still love it. And on top of that, I have barely any chipping. In fact, the only reason I have any chipping is because I was trying to put a key on a new keychain (polish suicide). 

Check out my pics!







Cute, right??...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.