Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Midday Moscato: Mastoloni Pearls

Lawd have mercy!!! These stopped me dead in my tracks when I stumbled upon them. These earrings are so hard and hot at the same time, its ridiculous!.. Power and Poise. Strong and Sexy. I see all of that in these earrings....Hint, hint. If you know my husband, please direct him to this post. (No, he doesn't read my blog...It's probably for the best considering all of the nail polish LOL.)

Anyway, look at these earrings from Mastoloni Pearls new releases:


I just shake my head when I look at them... Damn, those are fly... I must have them!!

They even have a pendant to go with it so your neck can be just as fabulous as your ears...



So who is Mastoloni Pearls? Well, for more than 80 years and three generations, Mastoloni Pearls has been the leading American importer and manufacturer of fine quality cultured pearl jewelry and necklaces. Mastoloni Pearls specializes in the exquisite Akoya and freshwater cultured pearls from both Japan and China and also offers the exotic beauty of South Sea and Tahitian pearls.They are only available at select retailers. Click here to find out where you can find them near you.

What do you think???...It's a definite P&P Must Have for me...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.