Friday, May 20, 2011

Daily Pearl #24: Harriet Tubman

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Harriet Tubman and could not choose just one quote. She was such a powerful and determined woman who risked her life daily for others, all in the spirit of freedom. So here are three of my favorite quotes. The power behind the second quote is just ridiculous- it gives me goosebumps....Besos, P&P.


"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."


"I never ran my train off the track and I never lost a passenger."


"I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."


Harriet Tubman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.