Monday, May 23, 2011

Polish Change: OPI's Silver Shatter on Mermaid's Tears

I had a rough weekend with my son's third birthday party and my daughter had an all-day softball tournament (Yes, Sandtown Lady Knights 10U are North Georgia Fast Pitch CHAMPIONS!!!!). So, of course, my fab Mermaid's Tears nails started chipping. How did I remedy that? By putting my new OPI Silver Shatter on top of it! And what was the end result? More fabulousity! lol.

This was my first time using OPI's Shatter (of any color). This is seriously like a magic polish. It was funny when I first put it on, it just goes on straight silver. And I'm saying to myself- what a RIP OFF!...but then magically a few seconds later, all of a sudden I see what look like cracks and fissures break out on my nails and then I see the Mermaid's Tears peeking out. DOPE. Check out my pics:

Inside:


Outside:


What do you all think? I know its kind of hard to see with my wack pics from my Blackberry- sorry about that. But you get the gist, right?..The best thing about this Shatter is that it is really easy to apply. Just one coat. Let it dry. Then add your favorite top coat (in my case, Essie Good To Go- it's sooooo fast)...This Shatter is great for the spring/summer and will look fab with silver rings and bracelets...and diamonds ;-)....Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.