Thursday, May 5, 2011

P&P PSA: OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Collection at ULTA

I don't know about you but I've been looking for OPI's newest Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. Well, great news! The entire collection will now be available at ULTA starting on May 8th! Yep, on Mother's Day! Feel free to pick me up a bottle! J/K!!! Well, not really...Hook a sista UP!!!

Anyway, here is a pic of the collection if you haven't seen it already:


 From left to right, these are the colors:
  • Silver Shatter
  • Skull & Glossbones
  • Sparrow Me the Drama
  • Steady as She Rose
  • Planks A Lot
  • Strangers Tides
  • Mermaid’s Tears

My first selection will definitely be Mermaid's Tears. I lust after that polish!! What's your first pick?? Let me know...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.