Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Pearl Picks (and Pics) for Today

So today was my mom's birthday. Yep, just four days after mine. We went to Kiku at Camp Creek (my daughter's choice) for dinner. I had on dark jeans with a dressy cream-colored silk tank. Of course, I had to accessorize with some pearls. 

I wore my old school, clip-on (yes, I said clip-on) pearl earrings. I love them! They actually used to be my mother's. I always feel so lady-like with these earrings on- mostly because they have clips (so freakin' old school fly to me). I don't know why but these earrings just exude class to me. They have a vintage, classic feel to them. Check 'em out.







Of course, I wanted to rock some pearl bracelets with my outfit. I actually had a stack of bracelets that went perfectly with my silk shirt. I love to wear pearl bracelets stacked on top of each other to make a real statement. In fact, I have them in pink pearl, black and white pearl, white pearl, and more. I LOVE to stack. These particular bracelets are a combination of faux pearls and crystals. What do you think? Perfect match, right??



Did you wear any pearls today?...Besos, P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Pearls and Polish. It's always nice to know that someone is actually reading this! LOL...Besos, P&P.